· The visit of the room must be agreed between you and the owner directly.
· Make sure you have read the listing in detail - most owners will describe everything you need to know about the property you are interested in, such as the rental price, what is included and not included, location and availability.
· The listing will contain photos and may also contain videos or virtual tours of the room, common areas, and even the building itself.
· You should ask for details of who you will be living with (in the case of sharing) and ask the owner / landlord as many questions as you want in your conversation.
· When you reserve your room with the landlord or renter, be sure to protect your payment until you move in and you are 100% satisfied that the property is as described and listed.
Her Roomies is always concerned about your safety and well-being.
This means that we provide you with everything you need to safely and reliably find and reserve your perfect room. Trust us and remember to follow these quick tips:
· Make sure all communications with other users are within Her Roomies' secure messaging system.
· Never share your personal or contact information (phone number or email address) with anyone unless your offer has been accepted by a landlord / tenant.
· If an offer seems too good to be true, it usually is. So never trust listings that show an amazing place in a great location at an incredibly low price.
· Only trust Her Roomies emails with the domain @ herroomies.com
· Your Roomies will never ask you to make any payment by bank transfer or any other method.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any question. We will be happy to help you.
If you've had a problem with another user, please feel free to report it so we can proceed with our investigation.
If you have a problem with a Her Roomies user, simply send an email through your control panel to [email protected] and we will proceed to investigate.
· If you are using the website, go to your conversation with that user and take a screenshot of the conversation and the user you want to report. Paste the screenshot of the conversation / user in an email and send it to [email protected]
Highlight the reason for reporting the user.
Please provide as much information as to why you are reporting the user or property.
This will help us act quickly.
In your reservation request form, you can fill in the reservation dates you want in the Calendar, as well as contact the owner / renter for more specific dates.
The owner / tenant will respond directly to you via the Her Roomies secure platform to confirm your reservation.
A homechecked property is a property that has been viewed by one of our Homecheckers.
Her Roomies Homecheckers personally inspect all registered properties.
They carry out a thorough evaluation and give all verified properties a quality and conditioning score.
They take photos and take a 360 virtual tour, which we then upload to the website.
You can easily see which properties have been verified. All homechecked properties are clearly highlighted as "homechecked". Also, our filters allow you to select only properties with homechecked.
Properties that are tagged as unverified, means that we have not personally inspected or rated the property. All information provided for unverified properties has been provided by the owners and has not been verified or verified, by Her Roomies HomecheckHER
When you have moved into a homechecked property and there are significant differences between the property and the online description, please let us know within 24 hours. We will endeavor to advise you to resolve the problem. Remember to never set aside money until you are satisfied with the property you are moving to, and always make sure the landlord / tenant is in good faith.
Her Roomies is the intermediary during the reservation process. Once the owner / renter has accepted your reservation, you can communicate directly.
Due to privacy and data protection regulations, we are unable to share owner / tenant personal data. Once your reservation has been accepted, you will be contacted.
Once you are in contact with the landlord / tenant, you can organize the contract details, payments, and move-in dates.
The helpHER service is available to receive personalized assistance to move and to know your neighborhood and city.
To make a reservation request for a property, you only need to select the property / room and the check-in / check-out dates, then press the button “Request to book”. If you are reserving a room at a particular property, be sure to select the room that interests you.
You will be directed to a form with 3 easy steps, where you will need to fill in certain information about yourself and your stay. Once you complete this, you will proceed to the last step which is to submit your payment authorization where you can use the following payment methods:
When you want to make a reservation request for a property, simply select the property / room and choose your move-in and departure dates and if you wish, send a message to the owner.
To manage your reservation requests, simply log into your account and go to My Reservations
There you will find a record of all your incomplete, pending, accepted or canceled reservation requests.
Just click on the specific reservation request that you want to modify or cancel, complete the request and you will get directly to our reservations team, who will take care of it as soon as possible.
Keep in mind that the system will show you the last 10 attempts during the last 15 days in case you want to recover any of those reservations and complete any of those requests.
You can browse the Her Roomies website without having to register. However, you will need to create an account to get started and make a reservation.
You must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation at Her Roomies.
You can register in the following places:
1) The top banner in the Her Roomies main menu
2) In the list when you want to send a reservation request
How does Her Roomies work?
Her Roomies is a female-focused online residential accommodation rental platform that connects landlords / renters with tenants.
Her Roomies properties are available to rent for medium to long term periods.
With Her Roomies matcHER, you can find a roommate to share a property. You can share your favorites with other potential Her Roomies.
Her Roomies has two types of properties: home-verified properties and unverified properties. Owners can request that Her Roomies homecheckHer review their properties. Home controlled properties have been personally visited, inspected and given a quality / fitment rating. Photos and a virtual tour in 360 format are uploaded to the Her Roomies website along with the HomecheckHer scorecard, so that you, anywhere in the world, can search and book online.
On the Her Roomies website, you will find the following types of properties available for booking: rooms, studios, apartments / flats and student accommodation. Currently Homechecked properties are only available in Barcelona. You can use filters or the map to search for properties with check-in / check-out dates, property type and lots, and much more.
Many new properties are regularly uploaded to the website every day, so check back regularly to find the perfect property for you or set an email alert.
When you find a property that is perfect for you, just submit your request and if you'd like, a few words about yourself. Your reservation request will be received by the tenant / owner, who will generally respond to the request within 24 hours.
Remember that no payments are made until the reservation is accepted and even then the terms and conditions of payment are agreed between you and the owner / renter.
Once your reservation request is accepted, you will receive confirmation and we will provide you and the owner / renter with each other's contact details and also provide you with the property address.
Once registered, from your user area, you can publish your apartment or room by clicking on the menu option "publish property".
We will ask you for the basic information and some photos of your property.
If you have any questions you can write to us at [email protected]